Tuesday, February 5, 2008

drumroll please....

I have my wedding dress!!! After three hours at David's Bridal, much patience from my Mom, Colleen and Christine, and two full racks of dresses later, I found the perfect one. We bought it Friday afternoon, and it is currently hanging in my mom's closet awaiting the big day! I haven't gotten any other accessories yet, but the dress was a very exciting purchase. This weekend we also booked a photographer, so it was a very productive weekend, wedding-wise. I've gotten to check off lots of little boxes on my 'wedding-planning time line.'

We are having engagement photos taken by my friend Jemma this upcoming weekend in Gainesville, which will be fun. I'll post some up when they're done, and hopefully we'll send out some save-the-dates soon. I think that's it for now... Life is good!

love, j

No comments: